nedjelja, 10. lipnja 2012.

Dear Danielle!

I just wanted to say how glad I'm watching you doing a job that you love! Today when I turned on the television and saw your performance on "Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II." at first I thought that your acquaintances proud of you and than I said, " How Danielle mom is proud at her daughter" (of course that isn't only she, but to me mom is important so she is on first place) I'll not speak about dance for the fact that you are professional.
And if you now asking yourself who am I? And why I writing to you this? It's because in some ways I sympathize with you. I'm dance from an early age it not for seriously, but I'm on the move, becouse for me dance is life (and I plan to continue dancing after a break of three years becouse of finishing schools) I miss the rhythm!

Hope I don't sound so strange to you, although you are stranger to me even I know you as a dancer and Liam girlfriend. I don't want anything bad to you or anyboday else!
Wish you all the best in life, much success, health, and of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
With love Nira x


P.s.  forgive me on mighty spelling and grammatical errors, I hurry to arrive before midnight!!!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar