petak, 8. studenoga 2013.

Early Christmas spirit bring happines(s) (English version)

November is begin and first Christmas box is made! Earlier Christmas spirits light up my home and move me to prepare like Santa Clouse for up coming Christmas. Target for this Christmas is handmade decoration box, ornaments, balls so I start labour action and began made boxes. Which can I use for presents for friends and family and of course for sale.
Don't know for you but I like this cold days, worm hearts, fragment home, imaginative ideas, smiling face, tears of joy! For some people cold days are perfect for squeeze under a blanket take tea (take a look what new is on blog) so don't just imagine! I suggest MOVE and do something be creative! I'll do my best to wake up your creativity, bringing many different ideas and happiness. I hope you'll have benefit. xx

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar